Each month a new collection of materials will be added to a password protected site that only women in the group can access.
Collections are designed around a common theme and will include:
- excerpts from great books paired with reflection questions designed to get you thinking about who you are and what you want in your life
- fun activities to show yourself some love and to reconnect with what’s important to you
- self care practices (letter writing, morning pages, tarot, new moon / full moon rituals…)
- gentle nudges to do something for you (take that class you’ve always wanted to try, do that thing…) Find out what you enjoy.
- creative classes! Take a class and learn something new without any additional costs. Current class: Printmaking on Fabric (how to print on fabric using ink and lino blocks)
- inspirational quotes to journal from or add to a notebook
- monthly themes: reconnect, beginnings, time… (all themes related to the human experience)
Go through and wander at your own pace. Explore what you like throughout the month, when you have time for it. Everything is bite-sized and meant to get you started.
In addition to the monthly food for thought, you will also get…
- to explore all the materials posted before you joined
- monthly Zoom calls with Lainie + other women in the group
- a free one month pass to give to a loved one or friend
- thought provoking materials shared through Instagram stories just for the group
- a monthly newsletter that provides an overview of the newest pieces being added to the collection
- discounts on other fun projects or courses Lainie creates
I love it! How do I join?
Two easy steps:
- Choose your pass to access the collection.
- Register by answering a few questions.
Curious to see what’s inside the book? Take a peek here.
Sign up by answering a few questions…